Thread rolling is a cold forming operation used to form external threads in a blank. During thread rolling, a hard die is pressed on a rotating workpiece (also known as blank), which is connected to the thread rolling machine. The material on the blank is shifted to form the root of the thread, and the displaced material flows outward. The thread form is the shape or profile of the thread rolled into the blank. For quality hydraulic two die thread rolling machines we made, you could ask for the more specification and competitive quotation through our sales specialist. Certainly, with more than 10 year industry experience, we already have exported quality heavy-duty cylindrical thread rolling machines across the world for many years.
The features of TB-70S thread rolling machine:
1) Thru feed and in-feed are both available: The rolling time and the rolling length can be adjusted according to your requirements.
2) The grinding gear box transmission is more stable,longer lifetime,maintaining stable accuracy for a long time
3) The good transmission shaft makes the transmission without any jumping and stable when the gearbox transmit to the roller seat,so that the roller seat can ensure the precision of rollers.
4) The integrated hydraulic system feed is more stable and less noisy.
5) The dovetail type slide has high force, high stability and high precision.
6) Specially suitable for: ball screws,lead screws , ACME screws,Worm,automobile / motorcycle parts. Bridge&construction parts,all kinds of long length screws ....